Jun 4, 2009

Kristi & Kyle











Kristi & Kyle

I travelled to White Pine, Tennessee to shoot the wedding of Kristi Johnson and Kyle Barnes. I can honestly say this was the most romantic setting for a wedding I've ever seen. Kristi arrived in on a horse a carriage while the Celine Dion song "Brand New Day" played. Just before the song began you could hear the "click clock" of the horse's shoes on the paved road that lay between a beautiful row of trees. It was truly a fairytale moment. I even teared up!!
The vows took place in a clearing of beautiful fall trees surrounded by over 200 of their closest friends and family members. In the middle of the ceremony the bride turns around and waves "hello" at the guests. Everyone laughed hysterically. She was so happy you could see her delightment all over her face.
The reception was just around the bend by Douglas Lake, where everyone celebrated until well after sunset. Their first dance was to a song called Someone Like You by Van Morrison but it was slightly interruped by a complete dance off, a full-on performance by the bride and groom to decades worth of dance music such as You Can't Touch This, Baby Got Back, The Brady Bunch, Michael Jackson and romantically ended w/ Someone Like You. It was great. Tears rolled down my face as I tried to capture their moves in between laughing my butt off!
Congratulations Kristi & Kyle. It was an honor to shoot your wedding. You two have a love that will last a lifetime and then some! And thank you for booking me to be your wedding photographer. It TRULY CHANGED MY LIFE...that's where I met my husband and best friend, Kevin Brandt Johnson!

No comments:

Post a Comment