Dec 22, 2009

Tickled Blue!




Its been a while since I've blogged. A lot has happened recently. We found out in October we're expecting our first child! Sunday we drove to Lexington to Baby Belly Spa and found out we're having a boy! It was almost unbelieveable how it felt to see my little baby boy on the monitor, kicking his legs and moving his arms. I was (and still am) so overcome by emotion. Its hard to even explain how much I love him already. My heart feels like its going to explode. I don't even feel like the same person. Its the most amazing feeling. I'm a mom! And Brandt is a dad! Thank you, God!!!
Here are a few pics of our little Branson Jude from my 14.5 wk ultrasound.










This is his profile pic. You can see his little hand just under his chin. I love you little man!!!



There's no mistaking this one! He's ALL BOY!!! :)


This melts my heart. That little nose!!!!! I can't wait to kiss him from head to toe!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment