Sep 1, 2009

Hallmark Moment

For those of you that don't already know. Two of my pet portraits were chosen for Hallmark greeting cards. This pug shot was my '08 birthday card.



I photographed Junior for a friend in Nashville. He had recently been shipped off to Atlanta for obedient school, so it was easy to have him sit still. I hid some dog biscuits in my pocket and every time I said "Wanna biscuit?", he made this funny expression. This shot cracks me up. You can find this card at Walmart, Walgreens, Kroger and Hallmark Gold Crown stores across the country.




This is Sophie. Sophie was photographed at my old studio in Nashville. She graces the cover of my second Hallmark (thank you) card.




Looks like she's ready to tango. Ha Ha

I offer a discounted rate for pet photo sessions. They're $75 for one pet, $15 for each additional pet.

No comments:

Post a Comment