Sep 1, 2009

Secret Garden

I am so in love with this garden! I shoot here a few times a year and its my absolute favorite outdoor location in Kentucky.




Shawna Haywood Comer, my best girlfriend from middle school and high school is now a mommy of two. Kennedy and her baby brother Anderson are so photogenic. Kennedy is amazing in front of a camera. She's a trained dancer and it definitely shows in her portraits. Her posture is so graceful and she follows direction like no other child I've ever photographed.
I have been photographing Kennedy for several years now and she's become my little muse.



I love this shot of Anderson. For a few months now I've been playing with glare from the sun trying to get really soft, ethereal colors. I love how it looks dreamy. He is such a sweet little boy. Shawna and Kerry said we could borrow their kids anytime we wanted! LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment